If you would like to learn which Footloose yachts you are already qualified to charter, just complete and submit our online Sailing Experience Resumé. If you have chartered with us before, you needn't submit a new one. If you don’t know how to sail, or just feel like having someone else take care of things for you, we have professional captains and cooks available through crew options.
When you sail aboard a Footloose yacht, you're the beneficiary of the legendary standards of The Moorings, who specify and maintain the yachts before they enter the Footloose fleet. Every custom sailboat features:
- Electronics and navigational charts
- Double staterooms, most with private heads and showers
- Freshwater showers on deck
- Fully appointed galleys, including cooking utensils
- Bimini tops, barbecue grills, snorkeling gear and dinghies with outboards
- VHF radio, AM/FM radio, CD player and cockpit speakers
- Roller Furling Genoa
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Complete linens, including sheets, blankets, towels and pillows
- Initial ice and water
- Housekeeping supplies
- Uncluttered deck layouts
- Additional oversized ports and hatches for greater ventilation
- Diver, Snorkel & Dinghy Safety System
Before you sail away, we'll give you a detailed chart briefing on your cruising area. You'll know where to find the best anchorages, restaurants and beaches, and be able to navigate with confidence. We will also give you a thorough briefing on your yacht, its operation and the equipment aboard. Our staff is committed to making your vacation trouble-free and totally satisfying.
You can also schedule an Evening Start option, allowing you to sleep aboard your yacht the evening before your charter begins.
Why waste a minute of your vacation shopping when you can let the experts handle it all? Let Footloose provision your vacation with one of our customized provisioning plans.
There's more to do on a Footloose yacht than just sailing. Let one of our Vacation Planning Specialists arrange to have your yacht equipped with your favorite water toys.